Hundreds of clients in the Cairns region have been serviced and satisfied by Queensland Lawyers efficient team of traffic lawyers in relation to motor vehicle infringements and traffic laws.
We have been representing clients charged with a wide range of traffic and motor vehicle offences in court for over 20 years with minimum cost and embarrassment.
Regardless of whether you have been charged with a minor or serious traffic offence, we are able to represent you at court to have your matter dealt with and ensure you get the best possible outcome for your circumstance.
Possible sentences and penalties of traffic offences may range anywhere between nominal and heavy fines, losing your licence, a criminal conviction or imprisonment. For these reasons, it is imperative you speak with a knowledgeable Cairns traffic lawyer to ensure the best possible outcome for your situation is achieved.
Queensland Lawyers represent clients every day for various motor vehicle infringements and traffic offences, including:
- Drink Driving Offences:
- Drink driving penalties for low, mid and high range prescribed alcohol concentration offences.
- Serious Driving Offences:
- Dangerous driving, negligent driving, reckless driving or predatory driving.
- Common Driving Offences:
- Unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended;
- Speeding penalties, license suspensions etc.
- Licence Appeals:
- Legal advice for going to Court;
- Special Hardship or Restricted (Work) License application and orders.
- Interlock Driving Program:
- For those with DUI charges.
If you have been served with a charge or Notice to Appear in relation to a traffic or motor vehicle registration infringement, Contact one of our traffic lawyers to arrange a consultation today.