Queensland Lawyers is a leading North Queensland provider of legal assistance for a range of corporate and commercial law matters. For over 20 years, our firm has been providing quality commercial law advice and representation in court to a variety of clients from business owner’s, property investor’s, tenants, landlord’s, community organisation’s, Indigenous corporations and as organisational in-house legal counsel.
With expertise knowledge as our foundation, our commercial law solicitors provide accurate, reliable and effective advice with timely commercial astuteness. Our highly experienced commercial lawyers have worked with both small and large business operators and enjoy working closely with the clients we service.
Our team understands the time and cost sensitivities attached to transactional commercial matters and remain constantly accessible and motivated to help. We remain focused at providing the most cost-effective and efficient legal services and representation, tailored to the driving commercial characteristics of our client’s unique circumstances.
Strategic planning and innovative solutions allow us to help you with various aspects of corporate and commercial legal matters, including:
- Purchase and sale of business;
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases;
- Negotiating terms of leases (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options);
- Contract and commercial dispute resolution;
- Debt collection, bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Trade practices disputes;
- Copyright infringement;
- Drafting commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents;
- Advice on legislative requirements;
- Commercial litigation in Court;
- Advice on the protection of commercial assets;
- Advice for taxation and financial concerns of a commercial enterprise;
Whether you’re commercially curious, planning to launch a business or are an established entity, Contact Us today to arrange a consultation and discuss how we can best service your commercial law needs.